My good friend Megan shared this recipe with me and it is super yummy. Easy too, which I love since I am not the biggest fan of cooking!
WW Points/serving: 7
- 16 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 13 oz canned chicken
- 10 1/2 oz Campbell’s 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 10 1/2 oz Campbell’s 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 10 oz canned tomatoes with green chilies, diced
- 4 oz canned mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 small onion(s)
- 1 medium green pepper(s), diced
- 1 cup(s) onion(s), diced
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound(s) Kraft Velveeta Light Reduced-Fat Pasteurized Processed Cheese Product
Spray Crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir again just before serving.