It’s Monday, and you know what that means! Time to confess!!! Ready. Set. Here we go!
1. I have been to three tailgates in the past three weeks.
2. I wish I could say that I’ve been good. But I haven’t.
3. Food-wise, not too bad. Drink-wise, no comment.
4. I can’t even say that I stuck to just light beer. Because I didn’t. Bad April.
5. Good news is that there are no more tailgates for a few weeks. Or is that bad news? Probably a little of both, huh? I do love hanging out with my friends.
6. I’m going to start running more this week.
7. I’m really excited about it! (This is a confession because I’ve always said I HATE TO RUN. And I meant it.)
8. I have learned, though, that you can trick a bunch of hard core,not pro healthy eating dudes. Let me explain. I make spinach dip every season. I save a ton of calories with every batch I make by using non-fat sour cream and light mayo. Not one of these not pro healthy eating dudes has noticed yet. I rock.
9. You can go here for how I make it more healthy.
10. So, here’s a random one, just to make it an even 10…I once peed in a hotel hot tub because someone dared me. The hotel lobby bathroom was closed, my room was on the 15th floor, the elevator was broken, and I REALLY had to go. Don’t judge, you know you’ve peed in a pool before. ;o)
Okay, so that is all I have; what do you want to confess? Let’s hear it!!!