Everyone, get your bullet points ready! It’s True Confessions Monday…the Monday after the end of a challenge. The Monday before a new challenge begins. Do you have anything you need to absolve yourself of? I know I do!
- Christmas is FOUR DAYS AWAY! That can only mean one thing…baking cookies. Lovely, peanut buttery, copious amounts of COOKIES. And let me tell you, those mixing spoons aren’t going to clean themselves! ‘Nuff said.
- Speaking of cookies, someone has to test to make sure they turned out alright! And did you know that you have to test the big ones and the small ones just to make sure that the whole batch is good?
- I start out every Thursday vowing that this will be the week where I get back on track with my food journaling. Then I have a cookie or 5 and then I vow that next Thursday…
- I didn’t help my husband, Dave, as much as I could with the snow shoveling (we got 19″ inches in 24 hours) which is just a wasted workout.
- I made some homemade hummus, which just happened to go great with the “Fiesta Size” bag of tortilla chips we had. Not have…had. Wait…why is “Another Bites the Dust” playing in my head?
- Chex Mix entered my house. But I swear that’s the last time. Seriously. I have to break up with it the same way I broke up with Chicken Tenders and Fries.
So what held you back this week?? Write a post on your own blog and leave the link here…or just leave your transgressions in the comments.
NOW GO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!