**Winners are announced below! Congrats! Please send an email to: [email protected] with your contact info within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected!**
Are you a snacker like me? Like the crunch of something yummy? How about the combination of sweet and spicy? These simple pretzels will satisfy any snack craving, especially mine.
Spiced Honey Pretzels Ingredients Directions Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 98 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 g fiber.
Spiced Honey Pretzels
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 98 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 g fiber.
This awesome recipe came from the NEW Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook. Ya’ll all should know by now that I love to cook and I certainly like checking out new cookbooks, especially ones that target the healthier side of eating. This cookbook does that and then some. Things I love about this cookbook:
- 205 delicious recipes in various categories- snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, side dishes, and desserts.
- Pictures of most recipes, nutritional information on ALL
- A menu planning worksheet
- Tip and tricks for healthier eating
- Inspirational weight loss stories
- Portion size chart
- and oh so much more!
Wanna know what’s even better than eating these pretzels? Giving away this cookbook.
Yes, we are giving away TWO of the Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbooks to lucky readers.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me that I am the best cook in the whole wide world…..and that I am pretty.
2. Join the hood and friend someone! If you’re already a member of the hood, then friend 2 people!
3. Follow the Sisterhood on twitter and tweet about this giveaway!
Giveaway will end on Wednesday, January 13th at midnight pacific time. Winners will be announced, on this post, the following day.
The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans received The Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook to try out and review. We did not receive monetary considerations for our post, and our opinions are our own.