As the weather warms up, I inevitably start getting a taste for smoothies. Also, my goals for the 21 Days Challenge are to eat fruits regularly and to have more yogurt during the day. Smoothies definitely fit that bill! Here are a few recipes that I am dying to try…
The Carb-o-nator Smoothie
- 1 cup yogurt (any flavor, but vanilla is a good base)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 small banana
- 2 cups of ice
Blend and drink
Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (substitute with fat free)
- 3/4 cup frozen peaches
- 8 oz. whole frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
Place all ingredients in blender, add ice to fill blender and blend.
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2/3 cup cran-raspberry juice (less, if this is too sweet for you, but I like it sweeter)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 oz of yogurt, preferabbly Raspberry
- 1 1/2 cups of ice
Blend until smooth, give it a taste and decide if you need more ice or juice.
All recipes found on Smoothie Web.