It’s our favorite day of the week- WEDNESDAY! You know, the day where you check-in and let us know how you are doing. As you may remember, we have changed our Wednesdays from a weigh-in day to a check-in day- we don’t want to exclude anyone and know that some of you are in maintenance mode or taking a break and focusing on other areas, like your fitness or mind or spirit. Regardless, we want to know how YOU are doing.
So tell us, are you still working towards your goal weight? How has the past week gone? What work outs did you do? Did you meet any personal goals? Did anything new and exciting happen that made you happy and excited or maybe even proud of yourself like your first open water swim? Do you need to get anything off of your chest? Whether you’re weighing in or just checking in, we want you to blog all about it, then leave us a link to your post in the comments.
And let’s not forget about the Down and Dirty in 30 Challenge that is going on right this very second. Teams have been formed, folks are getting down with their workouts and it may even seem that some teams are trash-talking. I won’t call anyone out…..yet. If you are late to the game and want meet deets on this challenge, here are a few to get you started
- This challenge runs 30 days only, from August 1st – August 31. Yes, we realize that is 31 days BUT Down and Dirty in 31 just doesn’t sound as cool, now does it?
- Teams have been formed already BUT if you missed the boat and still want to be on a team, then email Melissa at [email protected] and ask her nice and pretty let her know that you would to be added. Speaking of teams, if you orginially RSVP’d to be on a team and have yet to check in with your newly formed team, please do so- your teammates are anxiously waiting to meet you!
- The fabulous Christie O. will be leading our Monthly Project, and I’ll give you a hint….it has something to do with purging! Hop on over to the ‘hood and join in the discussion!
- We’ll also be hosting a little Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred challenge, and if you’d like to get Dirty with us, we’ve set up a group on the ‘hood here!
- Grab a button and proudly display your participation on your blog.
One last thing. We are still accepting questions for Mailbag Monday. This is where you get to ask us ANYTHING that you have ever wanted to know about the Sisterhood, us writers, or other things like fitness, health, food, mind, spirit. ANYTHING. Also, we are accepting questions for our wonderfully awesome running coach- Coach Joe. Ask him any and all questions if have ever had about running and he will do his best to answer them. Pretty cool, huh? Email questions to [email protected].
Allright-y folks, that’s about it. Ready, set…..check-in!