***This giveaway is now closed! Winners have been chosen and were notified below in the comments!***
Coffee is good. Coffee that’s good for you is even better. Gather ’round and let me tell you a little story.
A couple of weeks ago we received samples of Fitness Coffee. I brewed up a fresh pot, poured myself a cup and emailed Melissa to see what she thought. We typically get a lot of things done while we’re drinking coffee and emailing. It’s like our morning status meeting!
My initial impression was it tasted different. Not bad different, just different different, with maybe a hint of cinnamon. As I sipped my cup and waited for Melissa to reply, I read the ingredients. Bitter and Sweet Orange, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamum…..yes, there’s a distinct herbal flavor to Fitness Coffee. My best, non-expert, description is it’s a bit like drinking coffee with a splash of green tea. Different, but pleasant.
So later in the day when Melissa and I were working on the details of a big project, we were on fire. Literally blazing with amazing ideas and thoughts. We didn’t really think much of it, because we are pretty awesome like that sometimes.
The next day, we both felt the same way. All.day.long. Productive. Energetic. Focused. Hmmmmm.
By the time the third day rolled around, we were emailing each other and wondering if it was the coffee. I mean, could Fitness Coffee be responsible for our bursts of physical AND mental energy?
We believe it is.
I’ve been out of Fitness Coffee for 3 days, and you know what? I totally have not felt productive, sharp, or on fire. At least not like I was on the days I drank Fitness Coffee.
Just so you know, if you don’t like herbal tea, you might not like Fitness Coffee. It is coffee, but there is a strong note of cinnamon. Does that make me sound like an expert? Because I’m not. But I am a coffee drinker. I love coffee. And I honestly love Fitness Coffee. They’re not even paying me to say that. Honest.
What is Fitness Coffee?
- It is all-natural. 100%.
- No additives, preservatives, GMOs, MSG, or added caffeine. Nothing artificial.
- It’s a patented and premium product that combines the taste of luxurious Italian coffee balanced by natural herbs.
- It has over 16 of the healthiest and most beneficial ingredients, and is designed to replenish your body with powerful antioxidants and nutrients.
- It has 3.5 times the amount of antioxidants found in green tea.
Why the name Fitness Coffee?
We designed the product for the beginner and the professional athlete alike. The product has been produced to assist the body in recovery of workouts, enhanced metabolism and fat burning assistance. Although not everyone is an athlete, the benefits are abundant for those that want to improve their diet and over all intake of the of healthy products for maximum nutrition.
BUT, they did give us 6 bags to giveaway to 6 lucky readers! That’s YOU!
How can you win?
- Tell us about your most memorable cup of coffee. Was it at a cafe in Paris? On your front porch? With the most decadent dessert that’s ever crossed you lips? Leave a comment and tell us about it!
- Tweet about this giveaway! Make sure you mention @fitness_coffee and @shrinkingjeans. Oh, make sure you’re following us. That always helps! Leave a separate comment. M’kay?
- Like us on Facebook. We like to be liked. And leave another comment because we’re demanding like that.
Giveaway ends on Friday, September 10th at 11:59 p.m. PT. Six winners will be chosen via random.org and announced on this post.
Disclosure: We received samples of Fitness Coffee to try out. We actually begged for them, because HELLO Fitness + Coffee. IJS. We were not monetarily compensated, but if they wanted to pay us to drink their coffee all day long, we wouldn’t have a problem with it. Fitness Coffee is providing 6 bags of coffee for giveaway, and we are now selling it in our OpenSky Shop, yo.