I have been trying really, REALLY hard to make good choices lately. I’m really trying to make the connection between what I put in my mouth and how I feel during the day or during workouts.
But, come on. Everyone needs to indulge once in a while.
Or five times in a while.
- Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzard with extra Butterfinger. Seriously, I would bathe in these things if I could. I did restrain a little bit though and only got a small.
- Eating after 9pm has started to rear it’s ugly head again. I did reach for something that was marginally better than other snacks in the cabinet. But still. It was a snack after 9pm
- There was a couple of days that I only got about 60 oz. of water in. For me, that’s really low. I usually get in about 100 oz. And let me tell you, I felt it. Ugh.
- Fall baking has begun. Pumpkin muffins now course through my veins.
- I bought my Halloween candy today. I bought all of my favorites. I didn’t even try to get the bad stuff. In related news, I may have lots of peanut butter filled confessions next week.
So, what do you have to confess this week??