Holy shoot this thing is going quickly! Writing to you today from exile island, myself! *looks around at other exilees and waves hello!*
I hope you had a wonderful week this past week, we sure have had a lot going on. Like, for instance, our challenges, logging minutes and taking part in the Exposed movement. Have you? Have you visited your sisters who have? Bring the tissues. It is beautiful. Thanks to Melissa for starting it all. I think it’s an awesome way to chime in on the Monthly Project, which is all about pledging to love ourselves (by the way, did you take the pledge yet? Here it is.)
Now for the good part. Head over to the scales and bring us back your findings, right down here on this little form down here. (OOOh I hope it’s good news!) Have a great week!!
While we’re at it, let us not forget the good old rules!!
1. This week’s Fitness & Non-fitness challenge will be announced this afternoon.
2. You must fill out the weigh-in form (in this post) by 9 p.m. CENTRAL TIME. No exceptions at all. If when you fill out the form, you don’t get a confirmation saying your information was received (on the screen) then it didn’t work. In that case, email [email protected] to let us know your stats and who you want to vote off. If you don’t weigh in, you are disqualified from the challenge. Period.
3. You do not have to vote anyone off of your tribe. If someone doesn’t get a majority of votes (or if no votes are cast), the person with the lowest % of weight-loss this week will be sent to Exile Island. In the event of a tie in votes, the person with the lowest % of weight-loss will be the tie breaker.
4. When logging your minutes on the weigh-in form, add up your minutes exercising from Thursday-Tuesday.
5. Tribal Council will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) evening. The tribe who won the Immunity Idol will be announced, along with the 2 tribes being sent to Exile Island. We will also announce the person from each tribe being sent to Exile Island. After the Tribal Council vlog goes up, we will be updating the Shrinkvivor Tribes page – we’ll add in Exile Island and remove anyone who did not weigh-in.
6. Remember, if you are sent to Exile Island, it’s not the end of the challenge! You are still in the running for some great prizes as the Exile Shrinkvivor. You must still report in on a weekly basis, or you will be removed from Exile Island.