Thanksgiving. Christmas. Hannuakah. Kwanza. New Year’s Eve. New’s Year’s Day.
A lot of holidays happen during the next six weeks. It’s a love-hate relationship: you love to eat everything but you hate how it makes you feel and look. If you are like me, it does appear that my jeans shrink around the holidays every. single. year. But that’s not really the case, if I am being honest- I am just eating to damn much : ).
So let’s nip it in the bud and share our favorite healthy holiday recipes with one another. If you have made something already and know that it’s the dog diggity bomb in yumminess and low in calories or whatever, then we want to know about it.
That is what our contest is all about. Wanna see me vlog about it?! Why not, right?
- Vlog about your favorite holiday tradition- you pick the holiday. Within your 1-2 minute vlog, include the name of your favorite healthy holiday recipe and what makes it so good. Make sure to include the actual recipe in your vlog post. If you do not have a blog, then post the recipe on the ‘hood Recipe Swap discussion forum.
- It does not have to be an original recipe, but make sure to give credit to where you got the recipe from.
- You have until Tuesday, November 30th Sunday December 5th at 11:59pm PST to post your blog/vlog. Make sure to come back here and post the link in Mr. Linky.
- Top 4 finalists will be chosen by the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans and a poll will determine the order of the winners. Poll will be open on December 6th, for 24 hours, and winners will be announced on December 7th.
We have prizes, oh yes we do!
- Grand Prize- Crock Pot Touchscreen Slow Cooker (6.5 qt) + The Healthy Slow Cooker cookbook
- 1st Prize- Oven to Table Cookware + Ellie Krieger, The Food You Crave cookbook
- 2nd Prize- Immersion Blender + Taste of Home Comfort Foods Diet cookbook
- 3rd Prize- set of 3 cookbooks – The Biggest Loser Cookbook, Hungry Girl – Recipes & Survival Strategies, & Devin Alexander’s Most Decadent Diet Ever.
So get cooking and vlogging and come back to report your delicious-ness to us!
Disclosure: Attune Foods and V8 sponsored Taste of the Sisterhood. All prizes for the Holiday Vlogging Contest are paid for by Attune Foods. Finalists will be chosen by the Sisterhood, and winners will be determined by on-site voting.