Seeing that November is Taste of the Sisterhood month, I figured it only appropriate to share one of my favorite, healthy, quick and easy recipes with you. The best part about it is that it’s not only delicious and low calorie, but it will spice up your love life too. That’s right. This breakfast entree is basically a secret weapon when it comes to aphrodisiacs. If your man comes looking for dessert after enjoying this delicious meal, don’t say I never warned you.
Watch the video below and feel free to print out the recipe because I know you won’t be able to resist it.
3 Minute Habanero Chicken Sausage Omelet
- Slice one Aidells Habanero Chicken Sausage into 1/2 inch slices.
- Cook sausage slices on medium-high heat until they are a light brown color.
- Spread sausages evenly throughout the pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup of All Whites Egg Whites right on top of the sausages.
- Cook eggs until cooked through flipping one time.
- Top with 2 Tablespoons of Santa Barbara Peach & Mango Salsa
- ENJOY THOROUGHLY!
- Calories 240
- Calories from fat 90
- Total Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Total Carbohydrates 7g
- Protein 24g
- UPDATED! Sodium 810mg
If you’re looking for a real quick breakfast that is a great source of protein, tastes delicious, and will probably have Mr. Man coming back for seconds (wink), make sure to add this dish to your breakfast repertoire.
Taste of the Sisterhood is sponsored by Attune Foods!