It’s time for the second-annual Shrinking Jeans Olympics! Break out the spandex, the knee-highs, and the sweatbands and get ready for some fierce competition.
10 Days. 26 Events. 78 Medals. 1 Ultimate Shrinking Olympian.
Will it be you?
This is how the scoring will break down:
- You will receive 1 point for each event you participate in, as long as you report in on time!
- The bronze medalist will receive 2 points.
- A silver medal is awarded 3 points.
- The gold medalist will get 4 points.
- For completing the marathon challenge, you will receive 5 points.
The Ultimate Shrinking Olympian will be the man or woman who amasses the most points over the entire 10 days of the Olympics. A small prize will be awarded.
A live awards ceremony will be held on Friday evening, February 11th at 8 p.m. Central time. Make sure you are following us @shrinkingjeans!
RSVP to the events you want to participate in on the ‘hood.
Report your results in DAILY BY MIDNIGHT PACIFIC! <——— So important!!
Most importantly, have fun!
Questions? Leave ’em here.