Happy Sunday! You all read about the superbly awesome JEN last week, right? Well, this week she is choosing to hand the ‘light over to our very own writer, Thea! I can’t say enough about Thea. Not only is she beautiful with legs that are a mile long, she is one feisty mama with an awesome sense of humor. Thanks for letting us get to know you better, girl!
I swear Jen and I were teamed up for Spring In2 Action before I found out she picked me for Sister Spotlight! Thank you, Jen for thinking of me…TWICE! Much love! : )
Tell us about your family.
What is your favorite workout?
What do you consider your biggest accomplishment?
Have you set any goals for this year?
Who is your best support in your healthier-living journey?
Favorite songs on your iPod right now?
Who or what inspires you?
Do you have any must-have health/beauty/clothing products?
Name 3 blogs you love to read!
5 things we don’t already know about you!
- I used to collect Pez dispensers, but I hate Pez candy.
- I have “survived” two earthquakes, one in Maryland, one in Japan. (They were both really small.)
- Both of my thumbs are Hitchhiker’s Thumbs.
- I am very comfortable in front of audiences as long as I’ve had plenty of notice and practice. I suck at improv.
- When I was about 12 years old, I wanted to change my name to Jessica because I thought the name Thea was just too weird.