Happy Tuesday, folks! I hope everyone has had a great start to their week! Thanks to all of you who joined us at our SisterChat over on the ‘hood last night! If you didn’t join us, you definitely should next week! It was a lot of fun! Now, tonight, I expect to see everyone at tonight’s Tworkout, so hop on over to Twitter at 8 p.m. Central and let’s burn a few calories while we watch TV, yeah?
(Please note: there are new exercises in tonight’s Tworkout, so if my descriptions don’t make sense, please Google them!)
1. 2 min buttkicks w/weights; 1 min high knees with weights
2. 25 squat reach ups (squat down, then reach up and raise one leg (alternate legs))
3. Chair dips, as many as you can do
4. 50 mountain climbers
5. Jumping lunges, 25 each side
6. Bridge kicks, 25 each side (lie on your back, knees bent, butt lifted, kick leg straight up)
As always, if you want to follow along on TweetGrid, go here!
See you ALL there!