Here are my confessions:
- I am tired. My days begin at 6:30am and don’t stop until at least 8pm, sometimes later if I still have household stuff that needs to be done. I am on the go, go, go all day long.
- Also, I *think* the Texas heat wave that has been going on since March/April may finally be breaking. Fingers crossed
because I am sick and tired of 95+ degree heat. Tomorrow’s forecast calls for a high of 89 and a low of 58. Weather temperatures might not be a big deal to you, but they are to me! It’s almost like we’re going to have a cold front.
- The *colder* weather is really making me want to run in the morning. I know everyone gets hot and sweaty when they run, but I am what I call a *hot runner*. Yeah, I made that up. I get hot and sweaty all of the time when running, even if I’m lucky enough to run in 50 degree weather.
- I’m not doing a very good job with keeping up with the shaving of my legs. Do you think my husband will notice?
- I might be a Couch 2 5K drop-out. I’m not sure. I was trucking along, doing the workouts and doing pretty good. I am a runner already but I was hoping that C25K would help me get over taking walk breaks. I got through 4 (maybe 5) weeks of the program. Then, I got the stoo-pid stomach bug and I have only gotten completely over it in the last few days (two weeks later). The only place I was running to was the toilet, lol. I plan on running tomorrow but I’m not sure what it will look like (or feel like, for that matter).
- I have started taking a weight training class two times a week and I LOVE IT. Wanna see my guns? Pow pow.
- I am in desperate need of a pedicure but I’m almost too embarrassed to bare (ha ha) my feet for the world to see. Maybe I should just buy a pumice stone and take care of my own rough heels?
- We have some great giveaways going on right now! A cycling jersey (you don’t have to be a cyclist to wear it! Ends Saturday Oct 8th) and Thea’s favorite things– Fuelbelt Palm Holder, Earhook Headphone, and Compression Socks (ends Friday Oct 7th). Make sure to enter these awesome giveaways.