This is not me. In case you were wondering.
*Winner has been chosen! Check the comments to see if it’s you!
Okay, this is probably TMI, but I have to admit that when I run, I wear three sports bras.
You read that right, three.
It is ridiculous – not to mention, it’s a lot of laundry! But it’s necessary to keep the girls in check.
Enter the Jubralee from Moving Comfort. I received one in the mail not long ago to try out and I am amazed. Seriously. AMAZED. I can run WITH ONLY ONE SPORTS BRA. It’s a miracle.
Jubralee is Moving Comfort’s first sports bra to be tested in their state of the art biomechanics lab.
Here are a few fun facts about the biomechanics lab:
- In the biomechanics lab, Moving Comfort tests on various sizes including D cups.
- Moving Comfort tests in all directions that the breasts move when running – vertical, horizontal and in/out. This helps minimize potential discomfort.
- 56% of women say they experience pain when working out. There is no reason to experience pain if you are wearing a well designed and properly fitting sports bra.
- Moving Comfort combines their lab testing with wear testing. They call this their head and heart strategy. Moving Comfort bras are “Girlfriend tested, lab approved”™.
The Jubralee is super comfortable – which is pretty amazing considering the support it provides. It features:
- hidden side and under bust support
- shaped front adjustable straps with concealed hook and look closure
- seam free interior molded cups (no more uniboob!!)
- subtle contour shape cups
The Jubralee comes in sizes 30-40 B-E and 42-44 C-DD and retails for $54. Did I mention the fabulous colors? I love that I can get a supportive, stylish sports bra! Mine is the Sunset/Red Hot color and it’s gorgeous.
If you are in the market for a new sports bra, I cannot reccomend the Jubralee enough. I’ve never had such a supportive, comfortable and pretty sports bra.
You know where a new sports bra might come in handy? Our virtual race, Run the ‘hood! It’s a fun opportunity to participate in a race without having to travel – your race can start at your front door! Also, we’re starting our Couch to 5K training series today, so even if you’ve never run before, you can train and build up to a 5k! What are you waiting for? Sign up!
But wait! There’s more! Do you want to win a new sports bra to wear during your training?
Moving Comfort is graciously giving us one Jubralee to give away to one of our lucky readers!
To enter, simply:
1) Comment on this post and tell us if you’ve ever had to wear more than one sports bra. Or something embarrassing. I need some solidarity here, folks!
That’s it! I’m keeping it simple.
This contest ends at 11:59 PST on Friday, March 30, 2012. Winner will be announced on Saturday, March 31. Please make sure you leave a valid email address in your comment so we can reach you if you win! If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, we will pick another winner.
Moving Comfort provided me with product to test and also product for this giveaway. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. As always, all opnions are my own.