Hello Shrinkers!! We have a brand new weight loss challenge starting on June 1st and we want you and your BFF and spouse and cousin and sister and grandma and brother and mother to join us! Seriously. Come one, come all.
If you’re new to the Sisterhood, we have these fun little weight loss challenges periodically and they are not only a BLAST, but your butt will shrink a little too. One of our mottos around here is ‘losing weight isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to suck!’ Hanging out with us will make it fun!
For more information on the challenge and how it works, click on over to our Current Challenge page and bone up.
This challenge has been dubbed June Tune-Up. I’m not sure about you, but I’ve hit the part of the year where my New Year’s resolutions are so far in the past I don’t even remember if I really made them, and summer is knocking on my door, but I’m not quite ready to step out yet. I am in need of a serious Tune-Up both mentally and physically!
If you’re not about weight loss, or you want to include some awesome physical activity into your day, Melissa is putting together a fantastic fitness challenge for the month of June (see our past challenges here), so you’ll be able to Tune-Up and Tone-Up with the Sisterhood. And, if you head on over to the Kitchen, the Shrinking Kitchen that is, we’ll help you Menu Plan Your Butt Off with fresh, healthy menu plans with printable grocery lists each and every Sunday. It’s like a one-stop shop for all you’re health and fitness needs. Yeah, we’re pretty awesome like that….always looking out for you!
Here’s what you need to know:
- This challenge will last 3o days – A great way to kick off the summer with a fast paced challenge!
- It’s team challenge, meaning you’ll partner up with someone to form a team (two people to a team please). You will compete against other teams for the title of Biggest Shrinkers.
- You are in charge of getting a team mate. Your partner can be anyone, and no, neither one of you has to blog to participate. Ask you neighbor, your significant other, your mother, or your son, or even your online BFF. Anything goes.
- You’ll need a kick-ass name for your team, so start thinking now!
- The challenge starts on June 1st, which is a Friday, but we’ll check-in every Wednesday after that, as usual. So the first Weigh-in will be recorded on June 1st, and the next will be Wednesday, June 6th, with the challenge ending on Sunday, June 30th.
- You will check in as a team – with your combined weight (a+b=check-in weight) – each Wednesday (did I mention Wednesdays? Yeah, we have a check-in post each Wednesday!). That means there will be only one person filling out the check-in form for your team.