This being my last post at the Sisterhood of Shrinking Jeans, I thought I’d tell you just of the few things I’ve learned while being a member of this fantastic community.
- There is no one magic route to success. Different things work for different people.
- I’m not the only person in the world for whom losing weight and keeping it off is an ongoing battle.
- It’s wonerful to have friends all around the world supporting me in my efforts!
- Slender, fit girls aren’t secretly sniggering at me behind my back. They’re cheering me on, and more than willing to help, if only I’ll get over myself enough to ask.
- You don’t have to be a runner to be fit.
- You don’t have to look a certain way, act a certain way, be a certain weight to be part of a wonderful community of (mostly) women.
- Losing weight, getting healthy, isn’t a chore. It’s an adventure to embrace!
- Online friends are just as real, just as genuine, as friends made in real life.
- Nobody’s perfect. Not even me.
- These wonderful women will always, ALWAYS welcome you with open arms.
Love you ladies! I’ll be back as soon as I can be!