We are two weeks in to this new year and I know that most of us have not done everything “exactly as we think we should” so it’s time for True Confessions – Two Weeks In.
So if you have done EVERYTHING EXACTLY THE WAY YOU PLANNED over the past two weeks just kindly move along, mk? I’m not perfect and I’m guessing that there aren’t many perfect people reading this post today!
**If you are new around here this is one of our regular columns because we know that part of reaching our goals is trying and trying again over and over again and changing things up to get to where we want to go. Join in and let us know what you need to confess from the past two weeks.
In case you were wondering YES, I have a couple of confessions to make BUT I also have a TOOT to give so here goes all.
- Confession: I am TIRED of not getting enough sleep. I told myself that I would make sleeping a main priority for this new year as I have long ago discovered I NEED 8 hours of sleep in order to be productive and healthy! I have on average had less than 6 hours of sleep over the past two weeks.
- Confession: Because of the lack of sleep I have had over the past two weeks I now am suffering with some terrible allergy issues. The wind has brought in something that is NOT making me feel well.
- Confession: The Fit Bit Force has helped me focus on being more active (even when I just want to sit on my duff) but it hasn’t helped much when I don’t feel like moving! Monday I got about 5,000 steps which is pretty pathetic considering I have been averaging 8 to 10,000 steps a day.
- Confession: I still need to work on reducing the sugar in my diet. It’s HARD when my allergies are bad! I want junk….fortunately we don’t really have much in the house and I don’t feel like going out to get anything!
Lest, you think I am not having any successes this year I want to share the few things that are TOOT WORTHY (meaning they are GOOD)!!!
- I said “No coke” till I lose 20 pounds. I haven’t had any soda, even when my hubby told me I should have it!
- I said “Exercise every day 30 minutes” till I lose 20 pounds. I have exercised at least 30 minutes every day! Even when I didn’t feel like it!!
So tell us….what are your set-backs this year? What is keeping you from being as successful as you would like to be? What can you do to change that and reach your goals? What can we do to help you? Tell us! That’s what we are here for!
Likewise, we want to know what have you had success with so far this year? Tell us that too! You know you have something to tell so please leave us a comment and let us know!!
Are you participating in our challenge? It’s so wonderful to have the support of others as we brave this journey and so many are on our Private FaceBook group getting support and encouragement from others! You can also check us out on #Twitter! You need to get in on this!!
And if you need some other workout ideas we have those too! Here’s our Monthly Calendar and our #WLBootcamp. We also have our Spring Virtual Race that you need to sign up for! And in case you are thinking, “I can’t run” we have the perfect program for that, too! It’s sure to be fun and it’s for a great cause! It’s also fun to take some pictures of what is going on to document your journey so we have prompts for you to take pictures!
And just in case you need some recipes to help you in the kitchen we have that taken care of, too! We have EVERYTHING you need!