Have you ever wondered WHY anyone would want to participate in a virtual race? Heck, do you even know what a virtual race IS? Virtual races are a fun and laid-back version of a road race. You control all the options. You choose when to run or walk your race (raining out? no problem, wait a few hours!), you map out your own route, and decide who (if anyone!) will race with you… all the pressure is taken off.
Seven Reasons a Virtual Race Might Be For You…
1. You live in a tiny town that doesn’t even have a stop light.
2. The last time you made it anywhere on time was your wedding (and that was just barely).
3. You haven’t had a moment of peace since your kids were born, so running a race alone sounds like a dream come true.
4. You’ve seen those runners who keep pace together while carrying on conversations and thought, “There is no way in hell I can run, breathe AND talk without dying!”.
5. Rolling out of bed when it’s still dark to be ready for an early morning race isn’t your idea of fun.
6. The idea of taking a pre-race poop in a porta-potty gives you a serious case of the heebie jeebies.
7. You love having race swag delivered straight to your doorstep. That means you can do your race packet pick-up in your jammies.
All your virtual race questions are answered on this informative post.
Now that you’re ready to sign up for your virtual race, head on over and register our next virtual race! Snazzy tees, custom finisher’s medals, and swag from our sponsors will be delivered to your front door!