We are already a week into our new holiday wellness challenge! We’ve passed one of the biggest hurdles… Thanksgiving! Did you stay in control of your eating, or did you end up feeling like a stuffed turkey? Did you stop at one small piece of pumpkin pie or did you finish the whole dang thing?
Losing weight over the holidays is HARD. No lie. But, it can be done. YOU can do it! Strip down to your skivvies and hop onto that scale. Is the number less than last week? Yes? WAY TO GO! No? What do you need to change?
We’ve got plenty of tools and challenges to help you stay on track! If you haven’t done so already:
- Go over and join our Facebook Event for the Challenge. That’s where we’ll keep up with all of our daily check-ins!
- Join our Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans Group on Facebook if you’re looking for a private place to get support and share your progress. It’s a secret group and members must be approved by us. Anything you post will NOT show up in your public feed, so your secrets are safe with us.
- Sign-up for our daily Wellness Challenge emails. You’ll get an email delivered each morning chock full of motivation for your body, mind, and soul.
- Join our DietBet now! It’s not too late!
- Print off the O’Fitness Tree calendar and commit to daily exercise through Christmas!
- Sign up for the 25 Miles to Christmas challenge! Log 25 miles in 25 days!
- Print out the monthly Fitness Calendar and Sisterhood Shots calendar and jump on in the fun!
- Use our #sElfChallenge hashtag when you post on social media.
So, that’s about it! How are you doing? What are you loving about this challenge? Are you feeling good about yourself? We would love to hear from you in the comments below!
At the end of this challenge (December 24th) we’ll be taking a couple of weeks off as we put the finishing touches on our BIGGEST and BEST New Year’s Challenge ever!
We are not medical doctors or licensed medical experts. Before starting any diet or exercise program, please consult with your doctor.