I was a little anxious about trying a new skirt because I already have a brand I love BUT when I googled *best running skirt*, a new (to me) brand kept popping up.
Although very loyal, I decided to give this new (to me) brand a try. I am always willing to expand my brand love. Truthfully though, I was a little anxious and doubtful that a different skirt could bring me as much happiness as the one I already own.
I don’t know what I was thinking because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sweet Spot Skirts.
How do I love thee? Let me the count the ways.
- The fabric choices are to die for. Beautiful, fun, different. They are so pretty- I could totally see myself going straight from a workout to running errands in this skirt and noone would be the wiser.
- The skirt is REVERSIBLE. Shut the front door. I love having the choice between two patterns in ONE skirt. Brilliant!
- One skirt can fit sizes 2 – 14. I was a bit skeptical of this at first, but my contact assured me this was the case and I should order the *Classic Sweet Sport Skirt in the Sport Size*. Now, I have put on a few pounds and I didn’t quite believe her but I decided she knows her business and would steer me the correct way. I ordered exactly what she told me and it fit. There are snaps all across the front allowing you to pick the snap that fits you comfortably- they call it their adjustable snapping system.
- They offer additional sizing, from 0-26. They also offer additional lengths for those who like their skirts a little longer. I am tempted to get another long skirt just for summertime fun.
- Lastly, this skirt is C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E. It sits on your hips (not the waist) and does not move. I did not once tug it back into place. Because you wear it at the hips, it is more flattering to MORE body shapes. This is huge, people.
- You wear the skirt over your favorite pair of capris, running tights, bike shorts or really, whatever you feel like. When it’s cold outside, wear it over long pants and if it’s hot, wear it over bike shorts.
- This is not a running skirt. It is an *all sports* skirt. Biking, running, Zumba, tennis and more! I can only attest to the running part (because that is what I do) but Sweet Spot says it is so and I believe them.
I cannot say enough good things about this skirt. You should totally go out and get one!
But first, we are going to give away one skirt – winner gets to choose the fabric. Click through the Rafflecopter link to enter.
Giveaway is open to residents of the United States and begins 3/23/15 and ends on 3/29/15 at 11:59CST. Sweet Spot Skirts provided one skirt to me for review purposes and one to giveaway. As always, opinions are all my own.