The Sisterhood is known for our FREE monthly workout calendars. We bring you squat challenges, gut-busting ab workouts, 30-day push-up challenges, and so much more! We are doing something a little out of the ordinary this month – we have assigned exercises to each letter of the alphabet, and every day on our Facebook page, we will be asking a question of the day. Your answer will be your workout for the day! Were you the first one out during your spelling bee at school? No worries, we’re here to help! At the end of the month, a smokin’ hot body will be your prize!
Click on each exercise for a demo video or explanation on how to do the movement.
Standing Elbow Crossovers
The Printable Workout:
How It Works:
Each day throughout the month, one of these questions will be posted on our Facebook page. It will be up to you to come up with your answer, shout it out in the comments, and figure out your exercises for the day! For example, on Day 1: My name is Melissa, so M-E-L-I-S-S-A corresponds to a 1-min plank, 40 jumping jacks, 20 glute bridges, 20 leg lifts, 15 push-ups, 15 more push-ups, and 20 crunches. The total number of reps is the total for each side. So, 20 leg lifts means 20 with both your right and left legs.
QUESTIONS OF THE DAY:
- What is your first name?
- If you could eat only 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite method of working out?
- In what city do you live?
- What is your favorite vegetable/fruit?
- What is your go-to post-workout snack?
- What is your favorite piece of exercise clothing?
- In what month were you born?
- List one song from your workout playlist.
- What is your favorite beverage?
- Where do you exercise?
- Where do you love to vacation?
- If you could run (or workout) in any country in the world, which would you choose?
- What is your favorite cardio exercise?
- Name the television show you couldn’t live without.
- What is your favorite football team?
- List one fitness-related goal.
- Who/what is your inspiration?
- Morning or evening workouts?
- What is your least favorite exercise?
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
- Running or walking (or maybe even wogging)?
- What is your middle name?
- Sweet or salty?
- Who is your biggest cheerleader?
- What is your birth month?
- What is your favorite brand of running (or workout) shoes?
- What state do you live in?
- What food is hardest to resist?
- What is your last name?
- Who is your favorite athlete?
LIKE our Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans page for daily motivation, helpful tips and advice, weight loss support, and healthy recipes.
Spelling not your thing? We have a full library of free workout calendars for you to choose from.
Our monthly workout calendars are seen by THOUSANDS daily! Put your brand in the spotlight by advertising in our most popular posts!
We are not medical doctors or licensed medical experts. Before starting any diet or exercise program, please consult with your doctor.