We have a sneaking suspicion that there are many of you that WANT to join the challenge, that NEED to join the challenge but there is something stopping you. Which is okay, not everyone is going to be jumping up and down excited about losing weight. It could be what you want most in this world, but losing weight is so hard.
SO UNBELIEVABLY HARD. And that’s the beauty of this site, we know how hard it is, to not just lose the weight, but to just get in the right mind frame to be able to lose the weight. And not only that, but maintaining the momentum is doubly difficult.
But maybe, just maybe these few points will help you take the plunge:
1. You’re surrounded. If there is one thing this beautiful thing called the internet provides, it’s community. Whether we live in Montana or Georgia, whether we are 22 or 52, we just want to lose weight.
2. Visualize. We encourage you to picture yourself as not just a thinner person, but someone who actually likes the way they look in the mirror, someone who FEELS good about themselves when going to bed at night.
3. Honor yourself. Treat yourself right. You deserve to be healthy. Your family deserves for you to be healthy.
4. Write about it! Not everyone has a blog and that’s okay, you most certainly do not have to have a blog in order to be in the challenge, but you’d be amazed at how much it helps. Free blogs are everywhere, we love www.blogger.com. FREE! HURRY! If you need help, just leave a comment!
5. Just do it. Sorry to sound so cliche but don’t put off to tomorrow what you can do today. In five weeks you could be one of three things: 1. thinner 2. heavier 3. the same. IT’S UP TO YOU.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)