Posted by crookedeyebrow on February 16, 2009
Lisa has started Monday’s true confessions here at the shrinking jeans so I figured I would play along this week. I’ve had one of those weeks anyways…
1. I have not been drinking enough water, morning sickness is kicking my butt and fluids make me feel awful.
2. While I did have pizza on Friday, I only had 2 small pieces. damn night sickness too.
3. I am way behind on blogging and reading blogs.
4. Every time I sit down at the computer I feel sick and nauseous, making blogging not fun lately.
5. I ate out Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
6. Instead of ordering water like I should, I have ordered sprite for the “bubble factor”. I was trying to stay away from pop.
7. Doctors orders are no exercise for the next few weeks. Which I should be upset about, but I’m quite thankful seeing how I have no energy.
8. I haven’t cleaned my house in over a week. It’s bad. ( no energy)
9. I haven’t washed my face at night for about a week. (no energy)
10. Once the room stops spinning while I type on my laptop, I will visit more blogs. I have guilt…
blog comments powered by