I’m feeling too overwhelmed to write a real post but I do have a few random thoughts to share with you.
- I have become obsessed with the Wii Fit, specifically Hula Hoop. I get manic when doing Hula Hoop, trying to see how many hoops I can get. I have tried all kinds of ways of hula-ing my hips to get the highest score possible. I am getting good at it but I am by no means an expert (YET). Maybe we could have a Hula Hoop-OFF Challenge?!
- I am also obsessed with Wii Fit Step. Seriously. I’m on and off the balance board, trying to perfect my timing so I can be blessed with that damn “PERFECT” screen shot. On, off, on, off.
- Push-ups suck ass.
- Did you know how good oatmeal is for you? I haven’t really done any research on it but it sounds about right, doesn’t it?
- I so badly want to say GOOD BYE to the 180’s.
- I’m hitting the road this weekend, traveling all by my lonesome with the three kids to visit Christy. It’s a 3.5 hour drive. I can’t decide if I am crazyily insane or just desperate to hang out with my BFF. What do you think?
- We have already planned out our whole weekend-eating wise. Christy is determined to stay on track with WW. Yeah, me too : ).
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)