February 16th, 2009 | View Comments | Posted in Uncategorized |
These are my True Confessions for this week!
- I have not counted or logged my points at all this week. Being out of town makes it tough, although I could have done it if I’d tried.
- I did terrible with my water consumption over the weekend.
- I am so glad to be home so I can regain control of my diet.
- I did at least walk alot while I was out of town.
- I have plan for my meals for the rest of the week. This makes me a little uneasy. I like to have a plan, so I feel in control.
- I obviously don’t like to feel out of control! Does that make me a control-freak?!
So, do you have anything you want to get off your chest?!
Share and Enjoy:
Leave a Reply 84 views, 1 so far today |
blog comments powered by Disqus