Posted by lisa on March 23, 2009
- My son is almost six months old and I am down to only nursing him once a day, in the morning.
- A few weeks ago when I had to start supplementing due to low milk supply, I was very upset.
- Now, I am over it.
- He is much happier now with his fuller tummy.
- The past few days have been a series of food indulgences.
- Once I started, I couldn’t stop.
- I had THREE (yes, THREE) margaritas Saturday night.
- They were good!
- On the other hand, this morning my scale told me otherwise.
- Of the past 7 days, I have exercised 4 of them.
- Last Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- I am quite proud of myself.
- I am not proud of my food indulgences though.
- Oh well.
- This is a new week.
Would you like to confess?! You guys know the drill. Post your True Confessions on your personal blog, then come back here and leave the link in the comments section. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blog comments powered by