Whine-fest is about to start so if you don’t want to read me complaining, then you might want to skip this post.
My ribcage HURTS. OMG. Who knew that participating in the Hula Hoop Challenge would so kick my butt? It’s a good kind of hurt, I guess. It means that I am using muscles that I normally don’t use, except for childbirth. Everytime I take a deep breath, or laugh, or cough, or sneeze- it hurts.
Speaking of sneezing, I am so tired of sneezing and then pee’ing a little. Yeah, I said what you just read. Sometimes (not every time, thank goodness), I pee when I sneeze. I can thank my 3 lovely pregnancies for that beauty of womanhood. Kegels, anyone?
My husband has been VERY busy between finishing up a HUGE project and he is in the midst of interviewing for various jobs (he was laid off in November). Plus, he stopped smoking a week ago. The stress level has been at an all-time high. And, he hasn’t been around AT ALL to help with our three wee ones.
Speaking of the three wee ones, who happen to be 5, 3, and 6 months old (respectively), the noise level in my house this afternoon was off the charts. I so want peace and QUIET. But from what I understand, that won’t happen for a long time.
See, I told you this was one big ole whine-fest.
Let’s see if I can turn my frown upside down……
- I had a 1.5 loss this week from last week- WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so damn excited that if I sneeze, I just might pee my pants : ).
- I am “SkinnyLisa” in the comments section of the Hula Hoop Challenge. I am not skinny yet, but I am on way. However, I am the top scorer so far, spinning the hula hoop 3422 times during the 10 min of Wii Fit.
- All three of my kids are in bed already. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I made the most AWESOME dinner tonight, one that I will most likely repeat on Friday- it was that good. AND, AND, Weight Watchers- friendly. I will share with you lovely folks at a later time.
- I received my copy of the 30 Day Shred DVD in the mail today, and while I am terrified that Jillian Michaels might make me cry (or cuss a lot), I am pumped to get my body FIT.
- Last, but not least, I am beyond thrilled to be spending the weekend with my fellow Sister and BFF in San Antonio- no husbands, no children.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)