Yes, I realize that today is Tuesday but I very badly need to “confess”.
- I am in an exercise funk.
- My last day to SHRED was Thursday.
- I have not shredded since and I have no desire to.
- I put my exercise clothes on this morning in hopes that by wearing them, I would feel motivated to shred.
- I do NOT.
- I am afraid that I will lose all the rewards from my first time shredding.
- But still, I do not shred.
- I drank A LOT this weekend. All those empty calories.
- I was out of town from Thur-Mon.
- My eating choices were not the best.
- Surprisingly, if the scale was right this morning, the damage isn’t as bad as it could be.
- My house is a shambles and my “to do” list is longer than my arm.
- I need to take a deep breathe and just plug away until I get a handle on things.
- That could take all summer.
- I need to turn my frown upside down.
- Typing that phrase did the trick.
Even though it is Tuesday, would anyone else like to play along? Go ahead, post your confessions and leave the link in the comments. OR, just post your confessions directly in the comments. Go ahead, just do it already. I did.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)