June 15th, 2009 | | Posted in Lisa, True Confessions, What Am I Eating? |
- This weekend was my son’s baptism.
- We had 19 people from California, Arizona, and Kansas attend.
- The last three days have been been pure eating and drinking decadence.
- Chips and dips. Queso. French Onion. Salsa. Guacamole.
- BBQ. Chicken. Sausage. Brisket.
- Spanish rice. Beans. Enchiladas.
- Margaritas, margaritas, and then some more margaritas.
- The earliest I went to bed was last night- and that was at 12:30am.
- The other three nights were 2:30am, 2:30am, and 1am.
- My kids still woke at the same early time.
- I weighed myself this morning.
- I have not weighed myself since our last weigh-in.
- I have gained, obviously : ).
- I am back on track today.
- I am going to drink TONS and TONS of water to flush the salt out of my body.
- And eat right.
- No more chips and salsa.
- No more margaritas.
- No more eating just because it is there.
- Bring it on.
Do you have anything that you would like to confess? Post on your personal blog and then come back here and post the link in the comments section. I am sure that I am NOT the only one who might have indulged over the last few weeks. I won’t call anyone out : ).
Leave a Reply |