August 25, 2009 By april
Hometown: Roanoke, VA
Family: ME! (and two dogs and two birds)
1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see… someone who has worked her arse off for the past two years. Literally. Makes me proud.
2) What exercise do you take? What’s your current level of fitness? I work out 5 times a week, with a combination of cardio and strength training. I’d say I’m at an intermediate fitness level.
3) How do you relax? Read, paint, write, watch TV.
4) Do you watch your weight? Yep! 62 lbs lighter, baby!
5) What’s your favorite body part? I have some rock solid calves! (Even if all I hear when people see them is HOLY COW!)
6) What’s your least favorite body part? My arms.
7) What’s your favorite way to workout? At home. Or outside.
Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in? Shorts, t-shirt or tank, sneakers. Sometimes for kicks, I wear a hat. I look good in hats.
9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do? Try to get it in even with the dogs in the house. Sometimes I have to switch up the work outs, though. Push-ups with two dogs in your face is NOT FUN.
10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out? Hmm…I guess the TV, since I do mostly work out DVDs.
11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge? A new, fun way to work out!
12) What are you apprehensive about going in? I may need to use my own resistance bands. I’m used to lifting free weights. Sometimes heavy ones.
13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge? I may buy some new clothes!
14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for …” ME.