August 26, 2009 By Christy
Starting Monday, the Sisterhood is taking part in the EA Sports Active 30-Day Challenge. This is my beginning profile.
Name: Christy Age: 33 Hometown: Leakey, Texas
Family: Me, the hubs, BJ (5), & Mia (21 months)
1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see…Someone who looks a lot better than she did 5 years ago, and who doesn’t have much further to go!
2) What exercise do you take? What’s your current level of fitness?
I’m a sporadic exerciser. I really enjoy being outside and hiking, but it’s been WAY too hot this summer. I participated in the 30-Day Shred with the Sisterhood, and have used other workout DVDs and the Wii Fit. I would say I have a moderate level of fitness. I’m not totally out of shape, but I could stand to have some more endurance and strength.
3) How do you relax?
I love to read. Books, blogs, magazines, etc. I also like to watch some TV.
4) Do you watch your weight?
Every single day I’m a chronic weigher!
5) What’s your favorite body part?
My neck and shoulders. Okay, so that’s two, but they’re kinda together!
6) What’s your least favorite body part?
7) What’s your favorite way to workout?
Walking or hiking.
8) Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in?
Shorts and a tshirt with tennis shoes. Oh, a ponytail, too!
9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do?
Workout inside using Wii Fit or a DVD.
10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out?
11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge?
I hope to be well on my way to shedding the last 15 pounds clinging to my body.
12) What are you apprehensive about going in?
The committment! Like I said, I’m sporadic at working out!
13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge?
Hmmm. Maybe some new jeans, or an online shopping spree!
14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for …”
Myself. I want to be the best that I can be, and I know being active is the only way I’m going to get there and stay there!