I love zucchini, and I love peppers, and I love tomatoes.
I rarely put all three together in a sauté pan. In fact, I rarely sauté any veggies. I am a fresh veggie kind of gal. However, after following this simple recipe and the absolute deliciousness it was, I will be doing it more often. I did add 1/2 onion for additional flavor. Seriously, this vegetable sauté was awesome and I could not get enough of it. I will be making this OFTEN, at least once a week.
Who knew sautéed vegetables tasted so good?
Sautéed Zucchini, Peppers, and Tomatoes
- 1 pound zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 yellow bell peppers, ribs and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- Quarter the zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Cut the peppers into 3/4-inch squares.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
Originally posted here.
I have to ask you, are you getting your five servings of fruits and veggies in per day? If not, this is an awesome recipe to chow down on. It’s awesome even if you are eating fruits and veggies all day long!
(Visited 326 times, 1 visits today)