This is the day of the week when we confess our sins and triumphs! Here goes:
1. I did not weigh-in last Wednesday, but did when I got home from L.A. I was down THREE pounds.
2. I practiced moderation while I was away. Why is it easier for me to eat better while I am away from home?
3. I also had a bit of an upset stomach, which could have something to do with the weight loss. The scale will tell, no?
4. I like green olives in my Miller Lite and people think this is odd. Come on, ‘fess up! Who else does this? Erin and Megan, I KNOW you do!
5. My back/glute/leg injury is starting to feel better!! Not normal, but way, way better! I have been going to the chiropractor and physical therapy 2-3 times a week!
That is all for this week! Let’s hear your confessions!
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)