I’ll keep this short and sweet……
Are you guys still keeping up with the EA 30 Day Challenge? How’s it going for you? Are you enjoying all the leg exercises from today? Doesn’t that burn feel gooooooood? Maybe not.
I have an observation or two:
- I am working out on the intensity level. The first half of the work-out, I think to myself: Wow, this isn’t that difficult. I am not sweating enough. I might need to do some additional cardio exercise after this. And right after I have those thoughts, the 2nd half of the workout hits and OMG, my legs are burning, I am sweating, I am breathing hard and shhhhh, don’t tell anyone, but I love it. Please don’t hate me.
- Is it just me or is my wii remote/sensor a little squirrel-y? Meaning sometimes, my reps aren’t being recognized by the wii and I end up having to do twice as many. It annoys me to no end to be told to “hold still” or “curl my right arm again”. Yesterday, I about lost it and almost gave up. But I didn’t. I stuck with it and I think I have figured out the correct way to do the bicep curls and have it recognized.
- Am I alone in thinking that the red stretch band is too stretchy? Like some of you have already mentioned, I think I just might need to go purchase a tighter resistance band.
- My favorite of today’s exercise was the last long run. I ran HARD for those short sprints. I like the alternating between the sprints and the kick-ups/high knees. I almost wanted to do it twice.
- Is everyone enjoying this challenge as much as I am?
Give me a shout-out and let me know how you are doing!
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)