September 21, 2009 By Christy
Honestly, I don’t feel like I have much to confess this week. Next week, will be a different story though! My son’s birthday is Thursday and mine is Friday, so let me tell you there will be cake, and parties, and lots of food.
Anyway, here are my confessions:
- I’d gotten a little behind on the EAS 30-day Challenge, but now I’m just about caught up! I think I’m only 1 day behind now, which isn’t bad!
- I’ve been eating really well, and obviously working out, even adding in some extra workouts and outdoor activities.
- I have been very stressed because of party planning and trying to fit everything in to my daily schedule.
- I’ve also been stressed because I have family coming to visit.
- Everyday when I step on the scales the number is worse. I just don’t get it. It’s so very frustrating.
- This past week, I’ve considered giving up more than once. Heck, more than 3 times. I’m just really over this.
- This is going to turn into a big, fat whinefest. I can feel it.
- WHY is it that I’m working out, more than I’ve ever worked out, and it seems like I’m running backwards? For real.
- Okay, I’m done. I’m going to go drink some water, since I just got done working out. TWICE.