October 26, 2009 by Lissa
Is it Monday again already?? Here goes:
1. I am still in a funk. I wake up every morning with a fresh happy outlook and most days, by oh, say 11am, I am already looking forward to the day being over. I need to get out of town for a bit and relax. So bad.
2. I went to the gym last week and did 3 miles on the Precor AMT. It felt pretty good. Until the next day, now my back is bothering me again. Shit.
3. We are cooking up some fabulous ideas amongst us SJ writers. I can’t WAIT to tell you about them. Hah.
4. I have not gave a damn about my eating this last week. See #1.
5. I have the opportunity to win $1000 for educational materials for my children in this photo contest. I will love you forever if you go vote. For realz. Pass it on. Make your neighbors vote too. And yes, I am going to keep mentioning this until the contest is over. Get used to it. ;p
6. We have THE SICKNESS making itself known in our household. Today, it’s one of the twins staying home. He is basking in the glory of being an only child.
That is all! Have a good week, shrinkers!