November 23, 2009 by april
1. I totally went to a Chinese BUFFET over the weekend. I could feel my fingers swelling from the sodium before I even left the restaurant.
2. The good news is that I tried to stick with mostly veggies and non-fried meats.
3. The Peking pork was dry. I was disappointed.
4. I ate at my grandmother’s house yesterday. Her cooking is usually healthy.
5. My aunt cooked yesterday. We had cajun food. YUM. I still didn’t eat until I was stuffed, so I’m proud.
5. I did have two desserts though. Usually the only time I eat a ton of desserts is at Christmas dinner, so that can only mean one thing. That un-friendly visitor is on her way.
6. I’m not at all worried about Thanksgiving dinner because my grandmother cooks so healthily.
7. With all of the strong personalities in my family, though, I’m considering packing my flask. Sounds like a good idea, no?
8. My plan is to take a nice long run before dinner Thursday. (Just as much for my sanity as for the food.)
9. Then I’ll hit the flask. (Shh. Don’t tell anyone.)
10. Did anyone else notice I had two #5′s? I’m too lazy to fix it.
You may carry on now.