******The winner of the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit is random number 8: Nancy!!! That would be our Bacardi Mama Congrats girl! Email Christy when you get a chance with your shipping info!!******
Seven weeks ago, the only time I ran was when my daughter was coloring on the walls or touching my Mac. Or maybe if I had to pee real bad. For reals.
Now? I love to run.
It all started when we decided to take the 5K Challenge with EA SPORTS Active. I was iPod-less and knew that I’d probably need one to help me get me through the runs. I was looking forward to training, but I honestly didn’t think I’d enjoy running. Since my birthday was coming up and my mom asked me what I wanted, I picked an iPod Nano (in red!). While I perusing the Apple site, I noticed another gadget I was certain I couldn’t live without.
I’m a gadget girl.
So I added this sweet little gadget to my cart and eagerly awaited it’s arrival. And arrive it did!!
And now? I have arrived. I have arrived as a runner, and I feel like I owe it all to the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit. What? You think I’m being dramatic? Well, I’m not. I really do think my success in running hinges on the feedback I get from Nike+. When I’m running, it speaks to me (literally). It tells me how far I’ve run, my pace, my time, and how much I have left. I can choose workouts based on distance, time, calories, or choose a preset. As I run, I can get on demand info, and sometimes pushing that center button and hearing my stats helps keep my legs moving. Plus, it lets me choose a Power Song, and when I feel like I can’t go on, I just have to hold the center button down for the song that will keep me going! That song is currently Pump It! by the Black Eyed Peas.
AND, when I get home, I can sync my iPod up with the Nike+ website and see an awesome graph of my run. Plus, it keeps track of all my runs and I get TROPHIES. Enough said, right?
Here’s the goods. Go on over and read all about the awesomeness of the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit. Because even if you don’t win, you’re gonna want to get one. Trust me.
Here are the requirements for the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit:
- iPod nano, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPhone 3GS
- Nike+ shoes (or any old shoes with shoelace pouch, which you can get here)
- iTunes 9.0 or later (available via free download)
- A Mac with a USB 2.0 port and Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later; or a PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 2000 (SP4) or XP Home or Professional (SP2)
- Internet access and a free Nike.com account
And here’s how you can win:
- Leave a comment telling us about a fitness hurdle you’ve overcome. Yeah, it’s kinda deep, but we know you’ve got something!
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway!
- Join the ‘hood. It’s our very own social network!
- Last but not least, subscribe to the Sisterhood! You don’t want to miss a thing, right?
Now for the fine print:
- This contest is open to US and Canadian residents.
- Contest ends today, November 17th, at MIDNIGHT Pacific time.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and announced tomorrow. Please be sure to leave your email address so we can contact you! Winner has 48 hours to claim prize, and unclaimed prized will be relisted for giveaway.
Disclosure: This giveaway was sponsored by the Sisterhood. We did not receive anything to write this review, nor did we receive anything to giveaway!