Five winners have been randomly chosen!!! Look in the comments below to see if you are one of the lucky five! If you are, make sure you email me right away with your mailing address! Congrats!!
We all know I’m a fan of work out videos. The majority of my weight loss has come from doing work out DVDs right from my living room. The advantage of this is that I never have to wait for a machine at the gym, and I can do them from the comforts of my own home. The disadvantage is that if you don’t have a good selection or do the same work out over and over, it can become boring.
So, when I opened the Melt It Off! program, and there was a weighted ball inside (called the G-Ball), I was super excited! I’ve never done a worked a weighted ball before, so I was immediately intrigued.
I got my work out clothes on, loaded the DVD and decided to give the “High Calorie Melt” work out a try. The G-Ball I have is just a two pound ball and my arms were shaking for a lot of the exercises! By the time I was done, I was soaked with sweat, and I thought my arms were going to fall right off of my body. I can already tell that my legs are going to be sore tomorrow.
One thing I really like about these exercises is that the exercises aren’t so difficult that someone just starting out couldn’t do them, but they are challenging enough for someone like me who is at an intermediate fitness level. Also, if you need to move up in weights, they offer G-Balls in 4lbs and 6lbs. Working out with the ball rather than free weights is different and fun, and I can tell that it really worked my core! And for those of you who love squat holds, boy is there a special exercise JUST FOR YOU…try doing a 60 second squat hold while holding a two pound ball between your knees! LOVE IT!
I also like the Program Guide that they sent. It would be extremely useful to someone who is just starting out. It shows you how to stretch and gives you space to journal your measurements, and also if you’re at a loss on what you should eat, it gives you some great ideas there too!
**As always you should also consult your physician before beginning any new work out regime.**
If you would like to read more about Mitch Gaylord and the Melt It Off! program, go here!!
So here is the comes the fun part!! For Day #29 of our Shrink-A-Versary Extravaganza Giveaway, the folks at Melt It Off! have kindly agreed to give us not 1, not 2, but 5 copies of the Melt It Off! program to giveaway to 5 lucky people! That’s right…FIVE copies!! How exciting is that?!
So, here’s what you do to enter:
- Leave a comment and tell us: Did you go shopping on Black Friday? Are you done shopping or are you a last minute holiday shopper?
- For another entry, follow us on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Come back here and leave us a comment about your tweet!
- You can get yet another entry by subscribing to our feed! Don’t forget to leave us a comment telling us that you’ve subscribed or already subscribe to us!
- The ‘hood is cool and fun place to go and hang out with everyone, have you joined yet? Go do it now. Then come back and tell us you’re a member and you’ll get yet another entry!
Now for the rules:
- Contest ends today, November 29 at MIDNIGHT Pacific time.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org and announced tomorrow. Please be sure to leave your email address so that we can contact you! Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize, and unclaimed prizes will be relisted for giveaway.
Good Luck to everyone!
Disclosure: Melt It Off! has sponsored this giveaway. The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans was not paid anything to write this review!
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)