January 5, 2010 By Christy
Ahhhh, True Confessions Tuesday. As the little button suggests, there’s no bull allowed around here today! It’s time to get it all off our chests, or rear ends, or muffin tops. Whatever. Anyway, you’ll feel better, I’ll feel better, it will be a veritable better feeling FEST!
Here are mine!
- I went skiing last week! First time. While there was lots of activity involved, there was also lots of hot chocolate. The kind that comes out of one of those machines. Totally NOT diet.
- We found a cozy little Chinese restaurant in New Mexico, of all places! The Great Wall of China = SODIUM CITY. We ate there 2x.
- I totally didn’t drink enough water EVEN after reading that when you’re skiing it’s easy for your body to get dehydrated without you even realizing it. And eating snow will only make it worse. Harumph.
- When we drove home, we were in the car for hours and hours for 2 days. I ate a lot of snacks. LOTS OF SNACKS. While they weren’t necessarily bad snacks, any snack is bad if you eat 10 servings of it over a 2 hour period. Did you know that?
- I may have eaten some gargantuan fried shrimp sometime last week. And a creme brulee. I can’t say for sure, though.
Okay, I think that’s it! Not so bad, right?