Welcome to today’s Sisterhood Bash Happy Hour! What’s the Sisterhood Bash? Go check it out – we’re raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and there are MANY chances to win fabulous prizes…and cash. Yes, cash.
So every day, we are sharing some awesome recipes with you guys and today, I want to share another cocktail one that I haven’t tried yet but want to- this sounds so good. Once I have some vodka in the house, I’m whipping up this bad boy!
Pomegrante Martinis (Weight Watchers 20 Minute Recipes)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup pomegrante juice
- 6 tablespoons chilled vodka
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liquer)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 (2 inch) fresh orange rind strips
- Place crushed ice in a martini shaker. Add pomegrante juice and next 3 ingredients. Shake well; strain into 2 martini glasses.
- Rub rim of each martini glass with inside of orange rind. Garnish with orange rind strips. Serve immediately.
Yields 2 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup); 4 points per serving
I’m whipping up a batch right now- who wants one?!!!!
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)