So, I’m going to switch things up a little bit this week. Instead of confessing things I’ve done bad, I’m going to confess things I’ve done good.
Is that bad English? Things I’ve done well? Things I’ve done good? Things I’ve done right? Yeah, that sounds better. I’m going to confess things I’ve done right.
No bull goes both ways, yo.
- I didn’t buy tortilla chips at the store. I tried to make my own at home. They were an epic fail, but I didn’t have that tasty little bag to fall back on. That made a huge difference.
- I haven’t had a bite to eat after 9pm in a week.
- I met my mileage goal for the week. Ironically, I’m suffering today. I’m switching up my training plan so that I actually run less…but I do other things than run. I need to start cross-training.
- My food choices have been pretty good. Not perfect, but better than they were the past few weeks.
- I have been getting plenty of sleep every night, which OH MY GOODNESS has made such an amazing difference during the day.
Your turn! Tell me what you’ve done RIGHT this week! Go on, toot your own horn!!
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)