It’s Tuesday, and we all know what that means! Yep. It’s True Confessions Tuesday. Did you have a rough week or weekend? Did you indulge in something you shouldn’t have? Well have no fear, you can confess right now, get rid of it, throw it away, and start over!
Here are mine True Confessions for this week:
1. This TOM has been a ROUGH one. I’ve been frustrated, annoyed, weepy, overwhelmed, frustrated, annoyed, and weepy. I’m lucky people still love me.
2. On Sunday, my mom looked at me and said, “THAT’S IT. We’re having chocolate.” So I had a triple chocolate chunk cookie from Starbucks. And I ate every.single.bite.
3. Oh, and I had a skinny cinnamon dolce latte. Hey. I wanted the coffee, my mom MADE me eat the cookie.
4. I do believe I worked the cookie off running FIVE miles on the treadmill while watching the US/Canada Hockey game (Congrats Canada!). I’m so sore, it hurts to breathe.
5. Okay, fine. I also had a throwback Mountain Dew last week. I wanted to see if it tasted any different. It didn’t. I’m disappointed. I wanted fireworks or something.
6. Oh crap. I had ice cream cake at a baby shower on Saturday. Almost forgot about that. At least it wasn’t a big piece.
7. If the last episode of LOST has a dumb ending, I will throw a tantrum. (Okay, I know that isn’t health/food/fitness related, but I just saw a commercial and felt the need to make that known.)
Okay, I think that’s it. I think. Good lord, I hope that’s it.
Now, it’s your turn! What do you want to confess? Let’s hear it!!
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to receive Updates
Want to discuss this article? Meet us at the Hood!