Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday. Terrible Tuesday? Tortuous Tuesday? Tattle-Tale Tuesday? Nope. True Confession Tuesday.
Let’s air some dirty laundry, shall we? Let us know if you had a couple speed bumps this week or if it was all smooth sailing. The first step in correcting a problem is identifying it!
Confess, blog, link up. It’s that simple folks! I’ll get the ball rolling.
- I know that I broke up with chicken tenders and french fries. But I figured it didn’t count if the chicken tenders were rolled up in a tortilla and covered in bbq sauce. Oh yeah, and there was rice in the wrap, too. The fries were on the side.
- And I needed to even that out with some dairy. Thank goodness there was a Ben & Jerry’s close by. Hellooooo, butter pecan ice cream.
- I ran into the Easter Bunny on Saturday night while he was making his rounds. He was nice enough to share about 1/2 bag of jelly beans with me.
- I’ve eaten after 9pm a few times this week. It’s INSANE how mindless late night eating is. I said I was going to have a few pretzels and when I looked again, half the bag was gone. So pointless.
- Easter brunch that consisted of stuffed french toast, quiche, and pecan sticky buns.
So those are my transgressions from the past week. Care to share yours?
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)