Good morning to everyone! It’s time to get that stuff off your chest in another edition of True Confessions Tuesday! So go ahead, vent away!
I have had a particularly yucky week food-wise, so I’ll just cut to the chase.
- Burger King (because we were sick of McDonalds. I know.)
- The husband went out of town for the week and left a FULL chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer. Jerk.
- And he also left a giant Raspberry Elegance cake left over from Mother’s Day. I blame him because he would have eaten it all if he were here, not me.
- I didn’t do much in the way of exercise unless you count gardening and removing wallpaper, which I do. I should have worn my heart rate monitor because I’m pretty sure I got some good cardio going.
- I had a bit of a rough mental week last week. Total burn out from all I had been doing. I’m trying to get it together.
- My body is so sick of yucky food.
I still have the goal of one day not having to confess anything. Unfortunately, today is not that day. Instead, I’m going to accept the week for what it was and start again. I’m off to a great start this week with fish, brown rice and broccoli last night for dinner and the kids actually asking for seconds! Weeee! I think they like this better that all that crap too.
Hope you had a better week than me! Have a wonderful day! Cheers to a great, new week ahead and a do-over!
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)