Yo, yo, yo!!!! How are YOU guys doing? Shrinking? Are you on your way to being the Ultimate Shrinkvivor or will you be heading to Exile Island or worse?! I’ve been planning my work and working my plan not really but I’m really trying to.
Welcome to the 2nd weigh-in for Shrinkvivor Challenge. All hooper and holler’es over here- woot woot! I can hear the audience cheering right now. Anyhoo, I have all kinds of info to share with you so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and pay attention to all these details there is a lot of them.
- This week’s Fitness & Non-fitness challenge will be announced on Wednesday around lunch time.
- You must fill out the weigh-in form (in this post) by 9 p.m. CENTRAL TIME. No exceptions at all. If when you fill out the form, you don’t get a confirmation saying your information was received (on the screen) then it didn’t work. In that case, email [email protected] to let us know your stats and who you want to vote off. If you don’t weigh in, you are disqualified from the challenge. Period.
- You do not have to vote anyone off of your tribe. If someone doesn’t get a majority of votes (or if no votes are cast), the person with the lowest % of weight-loss will be sent to Exile Island. In the event of a tie in votes, the person with the lowest % of weight-loss will be the tie breaker.
- When logging your miles on the weigh-in form, REMEMBER that only miles on foot, i.e. walking, running, elliptical and stair climber, are acceptable. Do not count your steps for the entire day and convert them to miles. Biking does not count either. This challenge was supposed to get you moving on foot in the name of fitness!!
- When you blog, be sure to let us know how you did on your water intake for the week.
- Tribal Council will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) evening. The tribe who won the Immunity Idol will be announced, along with the 2 tribes being sent to Exile Island. We will also announce the person from each tribe being sent to Exile Island. After the Tribal Council vlog goes up, we will be updating the Shrinkvivor Tribes page – we’ll add in Exile Island and remove anyone who did not weigh-in.
- Remember, if you are sent to Exile Island, it’s not the end of the challenge! You are still in the running for some great prizes as the Exile Shrinkvivor.
Anyone confused yet?! Are you wondering- WTH do I do now? Follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the weigh-in form, hit “submit”
- Write a blog post sharing your thoughts, feelings, victories, struggles smack-talk. Post the link in Mr. Linky right here. Once you post in Mr. Linky, there is no need to re-post your link in the comments section of this post : ).
- That’s it! Go visit all the blogs and see how everyone is doing and make sure to leave a comment.
So tell me…..will YOU be the Ultimate Shrinkvivor?
Follow us on Twitter
Subscribe to receive Updates
Want to discuss this article? Meet us at the Hood!