It’s True Confessions Tuesday.
I’ve been a bad girl, a very bad girl.
Let’s get started, shall we?
- This past weekend, my girlfriend Kim got married in Columbus, Ohio.
- Anthony and I attended the wedding by ourselves (translation: without kids).
- We partied like it was 1999 (translation: we drank).
- We ate like there was tomorrow and only today (translation: a lot!).
- The pretty shoes that I got to wear for the wedding gave me a blister on my big toe (translation: ouch).
- My feet like the feel of running shoes much better (translation: I got to run on Sat. morning with my husband, an event that doesn’t happen AT ALL).
- I have to admit that I very much enjoy running with my husband.
- Enough so that we have decided to have “date runs” instead of “date nights”.
- I have clearly evolved, haven’t I?
- And because I have to an even 10 and just can’t stop at 9 I look good in the color red, if I do say so.
There you have it! What about you? Do you have anything that you need to unload off of your chest? Write a post about your confessions and leave the link in the comments down below. Go ahead and share with the rest of us- please!
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)