Hello lovely (and handsome) shrinkers! How are you this fine Wednesday morning? Are you feeling lighter? Are you clothes feeling looser? Do you have a spring in your step? I hope so!
I just have to say I am SO proud of each and every one of you. Last week’s weigh-ins were nothing short of amazing. There were some great losses, HUGE amounts of miles (did I mention y’all logged over 1,800 miles?), and so many non-scale victories. Truly amazing. I know that my tribe is getting along famously and giving each other daily support, and I can only hope that all of you are really bonding with your tribes. Support plays a key role in this whole weight-loss thing. Knowing that you have others rooting for you and counting on your really adds a whole new dimension, doesn’t it?
Today is our official weigh-in day for the Shrinkvivor challenge! If you’re not part of the challenge, please feel free to check-in and leave your link. Go ahead and button up, blog, and come back here and share your link. We cannot wait to read about how you did this week. Be sure to let us know how you did on your challenges as well! Have you been keeping up with your water intake? Did you avoid the drive-thru? Did you really crank out some serious time exercising this week?
We’d like to give a shout out to CLICK for being our challenge sponsor for Shrinkvivor! Are you CLICK’n with the Sisterhood yet?
- This week’s Fitness & Non-fitness challenge will be announced this afternoon.
- You must fill out the weigh-in form (in this post) by 9 p.m. CENTRAL TIME. No exceptions at all. If when you fill out the form, you don’t get a confirmation saying your information was received (on the screen) then it didn’t work. In that case, email [email protected] to let us know your stats and who you want to vote off. If you don’t weigh in, you are disqualified from the challenge. Period.
- You do not have to vote anyone off of your tribe. If someone doesn’t get a majority of votes (or if no votes are cast), the person with the lowest % of weight-loss will be sent to Exile Island. In the event of a tie in votes, the person with the lowest % of weight-loss will be the tie breaker.
- When logging your minutes on the weigh-in form, REMEMBER that only exercise minutes are acceptable. This challenge was supposed to get you moving in the name of fitness!!
- Tribal Council will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) evening. The tribe who won the Immunity Idol will be announced, along with the 2 tribes being sent to Exile Island. We will also announce the person from each tribe being sent to Exile Island. After the Tribal Council vlog goes up, we will be updating the Shrinkvivor Tribes page – we’ll add in Exile Island and remove anyone who did not weigh-in. (hopefully we will not have any glitches this week 🙂
- Remember, if you are sent to Exile Island, it’s not the end of the challenge! You are still in the running for some great prizes as the Exile Shrinkvivor.
So go ahead and link up your post (make sure you’re linking to your actual post, not just your blog) here in our fabulous linky thing! It sure does make it easier to hop around and leave awesome comments for your fellow shrinkers! If you have a comment you’d like to leave, feel free to do that too! We heart comments 🙂 And be sure to fill out the weigh-in form and hit submit! You should get a confirmation on the screen saying your form was successfully submitted.